Information


Email: jared.petersen@myldsmail.net

Serving from March 2014 to March 2016

Mission Address: (send everything to this address and they will forward to him daily)

Elder Jared Petersen
Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Dr Ste 101
Farragut, TN 37934

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Maryville March 2, 2015

He is so excited that after 9 month on a bike.... he gets to drive a car


"So I got transferred to Maryville, which is just South of Knoxville. I'm also driving a car, so that's super nice! I also am in the nicest apartment in the mission according to President Griffin. It's such a nice place. I'm with Elder Johns, he's from Florida. I like it here, but I do miss Chatt. There aren't many black people here and I learned that I came to like black people. They're just so funny and loud.
At transfer meeting I was the last one to be announced where I was going and when Pres said I was in a car I ran and hugged Elder Johns. Then he said I was driver and I was like, "President, what do I do with it??" haha It's been so long since I drove, but I got the hang of it again. I even got some snow to drive on my first night driving. 
I'm short on time, but things are great.
Love y'all,
Elder Jared Petersen"


No comments:

Post a Comment