Information


Email: jared.petersen@myldsmail.net

Serving from March 2014 to March 2016

Mission Address: (send everything to this address and they will forward to him daily)

Elder Jared Petersen
Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Dr Ste 101
Farragut, TN 37934

Friday, March 14, 2014

First Email -- Happy Mom

March 14, 2014

Here is our first email:

So the P-day schedule in the MTC is all 'skiwompus' as you would say it. We only get like 4 hours of P-day today, and then again like next Wednesday. I'm going to be leaving the MTC on March 25th. I already sent you guys a letter back last night, so I wrote most of my stuff in my letters. I have 2 companions, and they're pretty great. We're all going to Knoxville, and we all got here on Wednesday, so it's pretty cool. I can't figure out how to send pictures yet, I don't know if I'll be able to in the MTC, but I will next time I get the chance.
Love,
Elder Jared P

(We emailed back and forth and he was able to send these pictures)
His two companions are E. Smith and E. Bean - don't know which is which yet :)
He can't look at our family blog because MTC computers are on "lock down" as he put it. 
He mailed us a letter yesterday in response to our letters from dearelder.com. 





No comments:

Post a Comment